"Enjoy the good life... every day of your life. And enjoy your grandchildren." Psalm 128:5-6 (MSG)
The Lodge at Bethany offers short-term Respite Care Services with all of the personal benefits and amenities offered to all other Residents. Respite Care is most often utilized by individuals who need additional assistance following a hospital stay or have weakness brought on by illness. The provision of Respite Care services also allows a caregiver the opportunity to attend to work obligations, medical conditions, or to enjoy a well-deserved reprieves, while ensuring the safety and well-being of their loved one.
Respite Care is available for either Traditional Assisted Living or Memory Care Assisted Living and can be an opportunity for success in making the transition from independent living to assisted living. The same 24-hour personalized care is offered during a Respite short-term stay. The Respite Care is tailored to the health and wellness needs of the Resident. Designed for rest and comfort, rehabilitation, or a quiet opportunity to experience assisted living, Respite Care is a convenient option, when planned or unforeseen circumstances require a temporary or short-term need for personalized care.
Residents of The Lodge at Bethany and their families have experienced our Community life during a short-term stay in Respite and found the same to be helpful and a palatable alternative during a trying time.
Leadership and Staff
- Becky D. Livingston, Esq., CEO and President
- Paula Y. Mooney, CPA, CFE, CGMA, CFO
- Faith M. Gwinnett RT(R)(M)(CT) MBA, Administrator
2015 Board Members
- William M. Trapnell, Chairman (1989-present)
- Janelle R. Hughes, Secretary-Treasurer (2014-present)
- Julian I. Deal (1987-present)
- W.R. Smith (1960-present)
- Carolyn Phillips (2014-present)
- Edwin E. Akins, Vice Chairman (1994-present)
- Wade McElveen (1997-present)
- Terry Manuel (2011-present)
- Sherri Dollar (2011-present)
Board of Trustees Emeritus
- Lattie Price
- Marcile Bird
Section Title (3 floorplans)
Section Title (2 floorplans)
As the mission continues, we encourage you to join the Bethany family. Become a Resident